View previous topic :: View next topic  
sardolf

re: DECLINED - App: sardolf - by _Bearamedíc_

The application submitted by sardolf is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information Real Name: Pettrovuer muhammed ali-baba Age: 17.63 Battletag: scoismydad#1337 Where are you from?: Congo, denmark is my city congo is my country Character Information Character Name: mistothete Class: Monk Applying as social or Raider: Raider If you are applying as a raider what roles would you prefer to fill: DPS If you are applying as a raider, please provide a link to your previous warcraft logs. If they are unavailable, then please state why.: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33555163?zone=17&mode=detailed#spec=Windwalker Please detail your previous raiding/guild experience: i have pugged many raids and did world first quel thalas in the crusade burning.
i playe with the methods but i didnt want to world f irst play all day so bore ing.

Addons and interface information Do you have a microphone and are you able to use communication software such as Teamspeak or Discord: Yes What addons do you use to improve raiding performance?: auctioneer to buy flosks
world quest helper to farm UP
Voodoo to help me haell
recoount so i can see how lurge my penis is
mogit so i can see what items are BIS Miscellaneous - Please ensure you have read the guild rules before completing this section. What is your favourite colour?: black like mee jk im brown Where did you hear about the guild?: Wowhead Do you have anything else which may support your application.: i play alot of wow so i push +3 mithical plus keystone dungeon timer. i play with my good friend jimmmy gucci flip flops arms warrior hamstring on 2. (blackstorm on 4)
i have seizersuss sometiems but i use my midicatione
i used to raid in method but i failed theyire trial
i like to play with the old people because Jung guys no get my yokes Availability Application Availability Info: Sunday -> Always Monday -> Always Tuesday -> Always Wednesday -> Always Thursday -> Always Friday -> Always Saturday -> Always
_Bearamedíc_
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: sardolf - by _Bearamedíc_

I am not sure what response you will be expecting to get with that application but from us we will be declining it as we feel that it is not a serious application to our guild. Had you read our guild rules you would know what the guild stands for and what for us in unacceptable. 

Good luck in finding a guild that suits you. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wild Cards Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum