View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Bearamedíc_
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: dudubala - by _Bearamedíc_

Unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application for the following reasons:

1 - You didn't read the guild rules as mentioned during the application process which if you had would bring you to point 2. 

2 - We raid 3x a week and you have stated that your availability is 2x a month on every day. This unfortunately means that you would realistically only be able to attend 50% of our raids and as we are a mythic raiding guild that is unfortunately too low for being a raider as you will quickly fall behind on gear and with being in a healing position we would need need someone who could attend most raids. 

We wish you well in finding a guild that suits your needs. 

Regards

Bearamedic

dudubala

re: DECLINED - App: dudubala - by _Bearamedíc_

The application submitted by dudubala is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information Real Name: Razvan Craciun Age: 21 Battletag: Lazy#21872 Where are you from?: Romania Character Information Character Name: Djbossu Class: Monk Applying as social or Raider: Raider If you are applying as a raider what roles would you prefer to fill: Healer Please detail your previous raiding/guild experience: I've been raiding a lot in cataclysm during dragon soul patch. Managed to kill heroic deathwing with my guild that time. In legion i raided a little bit here and there mostly pugs, but i'm looking forward to a more involved approach for this expansion Addons and interface information Do you have a microphone and are you able to use communication software such as Teamspeak or Discord: Yes What addons do you use to improve raiding performance?: I try not to clutter my interface too much. I'm using VuhDo for my raid bars, weakauras for buff/debuff tracking and dbm for boss abilities Miscellaneous - Please ensure you have read the guild rules before completing this section. What is your favourite colour?: green :) Availability Application Availability Info: Sunday -> 2x a Month Monday -> 2x a Month Tuesday -> 2x a Month Wednesday -> 2x a Month Thursday -> 2x a Month Friday -> 2x a Month Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wild Cards Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum