View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparkwell

re: APPROVED - App: Sparkwell - by Charmagon

The application submitted by Sparkwell is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information Real Name: Michael Age: 40 Battletag: Sparkwell Where are you from?: The Netherlands Character Information Character Name: Sparkwell#21161 Class: Priest Applying as social or Raider: Raider If you are applying as a raider what roles would you prefer to fill: Healer Please detail your previous raiding/guild experience: I played till MoP and partaken in most of its content.
Unlucky after my previous guild Enduring Alligiance stopped.
Never really found a good raiding guild after that was stable. tough lucky i guess. i don`t pity myself neither should you.
i gave it my best at the time. toke a break from wow , because i became a dad. and decided to try again on a new account since i don`t remember my old account info and didn`t care to get it back . memories to past and wanted to go for and fresh start and feel the adventure again. hoping to find a good stable lasting guild.
Addons and interface information Do you have a microphone and are you able to use communication software such as Teamspeak or Discord: Yes What addons do you use to improve raiding performance?: whatever is requierd i take and what i think suits me and the guild best, in agreement. Miscellaneous - Please ensure you have read the guild rules before completing this section. What is your favourite colour?: Lightblue Do you have anything else which may support your application.: just starting, hopefull in the near future.

i just love farming and making gold and i am good at it.

and helping honest folks out. Availability Application Availability Info: Sunday -> Don\'t Know Monday -> Always Tuesday -> Always Wednesday -> Always Thursday -> Always Friday -> Always Saturday -> Always
Charmagon
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Sparkwell - by Charmagon

Have offered him a social spot while he gets up to speed.

Has the potential to raid farm content until he is ready.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wild Cards Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum